Yoga is one of the most popular health practices recognized globally offering innumerable benefits. The simple definition of ‘yoga’ terminology originates from the Sanskrit term Yuj’ that means to join or to bind with mindfulness as yoga assist in connecting mind, body and soul.
As part of your overall wellness initiative, there are numerous health benefits of Yoga which are achieved by practicing yoga every day.
- The traditional Yoga in the form of Modern yoga practices is mainly based on Hatha Yoga involving mind exercise with specific postures and various breathing techniques, postures or asanas, and cleansing technique
- Various Components of Yoga styles and practices like asanas and pranayama (breathing in and out) are body postures and yoga exercises that involve bending, stretching and twisting, improve physical health making you calmer and more blissful.
- Yoga practices enhance your fitness level, as you go on in performing the Asanas, body postures that affect the endocrine system uplifting the metabolism of the internal organs functioning
- With a combination of yoga exercises involving slower pace stretching and easier movements twisting in a variety of Yoga, styles improve physical strength delivering soothing and calming effect on the central nervous system.
- Yoga form namely Pranayama cast dual benefit on the health that involves stretching, modifying and lengthening the breath. Yoga practices such as Pranayama supply surplus oxygen to the lungs which are conducted to each and every cell of the body.
- Benefits of pranayama for the brain with low-impact and high-impact Yoga exercises accelerate the blood and oxygen supply to the brain and hypothalamus, enhancing the functioning of the brain.
- Yoga revitalize the body, relaxing and energizing your mind and body as it is a natural stress buster, controlling the emotions in a better way
- Benefits of yoga and meditation offer extremely therapeutic and healing after-effect, as the body-mind-spirit system gets purified, raising the muscle strength and toning the body with increased flexibility.
- The benefits of Pranayama exist in the mastery of breath or vital air with the combination of hatha yoga and the Asanas. By sweating it out during, yoga practices your body flush out toxins thus detoxifying the body on the other hand better blood circulation helps your body get rid of the impurities in your system.
- Yoga is a wonderful weight loss alternative if you want to lose weight. The yoga asanas for weight loss, in the form of the Suryanamaskars or sun salutations, offers cardio benefits to the body, minimizing extra fats and thus help you lose weight.
The environment also cast a magical effect on yoga progress, as you can utilize your outings, if you happen to be at a place, with tourism background. Living in Rishikesh, often nicknamed “Yoga Capital of the World”, complete with scenic beauty, spellbound picturesque landscape and mysticism inspire yoga to the best.
Here, Chandra Yoga International, one of the renowned Yyoga schools in Rishikesh is a registered Yoga TTC School by Yoga Alliance U.S.A in The World Capital of Yoga Rishikesh, India. Delivering comprehensive yoga classes Chandra Yoga International offers certified 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in World Wide Locations with Best Trainer Yoga Teacher Training in India – Rishikesh