This Yoga training focuses on the fundamental principles of Ayurveda as they relate to yoga. Learn to unified Ayurveda into a yoga class, and give students a deeper understanding of their body type as well as how the fundamental concepts of Ayurveda relate to day to day life. As a graduate, you will also be ready to offer private sessions to help people develop a personal yoga practice compatible to their unique situations.
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training is comprised of Foundations of Ayurveda followed by modulating Yoga and Ayurveda: Balancing the Doshas, and one elective module, either Guiding Meditation for Transformational Yoga Teaching or Teaching Pranayama and Advanced Asana. The schedule builds on existing knowledge of pranayama, posture, and other yogic techniques.
What will you learn?
Characteristics of what you will study during this training include how to?
- Customize yoga classes for balancing the doshas
- Teach classes that are designed by the time of day.
- Teach one-on-one yoga interactions applying Ayurvedic principles
- Use yoga, pranayama, and meditation to address imbalances
- Teach seasonal flows, especially for the transitions between the seasons
Bases of Ayurveda:
A great starting for anyone interested in studying Ayurveda personally or professionally. Learn the basic concepts of Ayurveda, including its practical applications and its philosophical reach. You will immerse into practice and study as you discover the power of this historical science to manufacturing well-being health. This training is the foundation for the Chandra Yoga International.
Highlights of what you will study during this training:
- The essential Ayurvedic maps values, doshas, nadis gunas, etc.
- Daily routines for well-being and health, like massage(self) and daily cleansing(kriyas) of the other senses.
- The basics of an Ayurvedic reach to digestion, right eating, cooking, and nutrition
- Introduction of Sanskrit
- Basics of reading your own pulse to manage your doshic imbalances
- Mantras for improving health and lifestyle.
- How yoga practice complements and supports an Ayurvedic lifestyle
Uniting Yoga and Ayurveda: Balancing the Doshas:
This course grows your acquaintance of the relationship between yoga and Ayurveda, with classes, focused on evolve prana (life force), agni (inner fire), and ojas (vigor). While here, you take part in daily sadhanas, carve silent time for self-study, and unified your skills in practical supervised practicums.
You will also
- Explore the relation between the Pancha Maya Kosha and the eight limbs of yoga as they relate to Ayurveda
- Learn meditation, key postures, and breathing practices techniques for balancing doshas (psychophysical constitutions)
- Experience the different movements of prana, including Apana, Prana, Samana, Udana, and Vyana
- Develop useful Ayurvedic tools to regulate personalize private sessions and yoga class sequencing that are based on the season, time of day, a season of life, and basic doshic imbalances.